Invisible stretch cotton undershirt with short sleeves and deep v-neck beige nude
This undershirt is made of extra fine stretch cotton and is extremely light. The inconspicuous beige color makes this shirt “invisible” under a dress shirt. Thanks to the extra deep v-neck this undershirt is invisible under your dress shirt even if two buttons of the upper shirt are left open. The neckline is extra flat as the fabric was only folded inwards and sewn. This deep-v neck undershirt has a close-fitting cut and the seams are flat.
The sleeves are short enough to wear the undershirt under a short-sleeved dress shirt or polo. Additionally, the sleeves absorb moisture, thus avoiding sweat marks on the outerwear. The shirt has a close-fitting cut and all seams are flat. The extra-long cut of this undershirt ensures high wearing comfort and the shirt stays tucked in. This v-neck undershirt is the ideal garment under the business dress!
The exceptional material completes this unique undershirt: With only 130 g/m² the single jersey fabric used is extra light so that the fabric is hardly felt on the skin. This undershirt does not need special care in order to keep its perfect fitting form.
All ALBERT KREUZ advantages at a glance:
- Invisible thanks to beige color
- Close-fitting cut for a perfect fit
- Extra-long - the undershirt stays tucked in
- Deep v-neck - the undershirt remains invisible when two buttons of the dress shirt are left open at the collar
- Short sleeves absorb moisture thus avoiding sweat marks - short enough to wear under a short-sleeved shirt or polo
- Soft breathable stretch cotton
- No scratching neck tag
Do not use softener
- Sleeve form
- short sleeves
- cotton / spandex
- Collar form
- Invisible underwear