Invisible business undershirt with short sleeves and v-neck made of fine organic stretch cotton beige
The most popular cut in organic quality. The inconspicuous beige color reduces contrast and adds to invisibility under clothing. The perfect undergarment under a dress shirt.
All ALBERT KREUZ v-neck undershirts are specially tailored to the needs of the businessmen and have a special v-neck cut which is a little deeper than normal. Therefore the neckline of the undershirt remains invisible even when the top button of the dress shirt is open when worn without a tie. The beige color reduces contrast. The undershirt adapts to the body shape without constricting and no wrinkles can form under the outerwear. Thanks to the extra-long cut, the undershirt stays tucked in - thus giving you full ease of movement. For extra wearing comfort, all seams are flat. The sleeves are short enough to wear the undershirt under a short-sleeve dress shirt or polo. Additionally, the sleeves absorb moisture, thus avoiding sweat marks on the outerwear.
Made from 95% organic cotton - for your skin, for our shared environment!
Thanks to the fine organic cotton, this undershirt feels like a "second skin" - it can hardly be felt. The low spandex content ensures a perfect fit and shape retention. The undershirt is ideal for wearing under business attire. The exceptional cut and elegant v-neck finish characterize this undershirt.
All ALBERT KREUZ advantages at a glance:
- Invisible thanks to inconspicuous color
- Organic cotton - only the best for your skin
- Close-fitting cut for a perfect fit
- Extra-long - stays tucked in
- Special v-neck remains invisible when top button of dress shirt is left open
- Short sleeves absorb moisture thus avoiding sweat marks - short enough to wear under a short-sleeved shirt or polo
- Soft breathable organic cotton with 5% spandex for a perect fit
- No scratching neck tag
- Made in our modern manufacturing facility in Portugal
95% Organic Cotton
Fabric weight: 150g/m² - fabric made in Portugal
Machine wash warm max. 40° C / 105° F
Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C / 230° F
Tumble dry, gentle cycle
Do not use softener
Do not bleach
Dry cleaning allowed
- Collar form
- 95% Organic cotton, 5% Spandex
- Sleeve form
- short sleeves